Hosted by the National Reentry Resource Center, with funding support from the U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance
This webinar discusses steps reentry programs can take to partner with local child support agencies. It explores the direction the federal child support office has taken to emphasize and provide guidance for supportive programming, review existing resources, and highlight examples of innovative partnerships designed to support parents in reentry to strengthen their relationships with their children.
- Ronin A. Davis, The Council of State Governments Justice Center
- Deidre Bailey, Family Engagement Specialist, Virginia Division of Child Support Enforcement
- Rose Bynum, Program Specialist, U.S. Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Carmin Dean, Program Specialist, South Dakota Division of Child Support
- Brian Hawkins, Family Services Coordinator, Virginia Beach Department of Social Services