Examples of workshops include:
- Reintegrating the Mentally Ill Offender: Review of a New Approach
- Jail to Community Medication Assisted Treatment—What No One Tells You!
- Strategies to Increase GED Completions
- Thinking Outside the Box: Ways to Safely Reduce Youth Room Confinement
- Managing Mental Health Populations
- Employee Wellness Behind the Walls and Beyond
The conference is also an opportunity for industry professionals to network. Correctional professionals, probation and parole officers, law enforcement agents, researchers, court officers, administrators, and others are encouraged to attend.
Date: January 11–15, 2019
Location: New Orleans, LA