Hosted by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) SOAR TA Center in partnership with the SAMHSA GAINS Center The Social Security Administration (SSA) disability benefit programs – Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSI/SSDI) can provide income and health insurance benefits to support a healthy return to communities for previously incarcerated individuals …
Category: Supplemental Security Income
- By ricm1 in access to health care, access to housing, disability benefit programs, Health insurance, health policy, homelessness, Housing, Reentry and Housing, Reentry and Mental Health, Reentry and substance use, SOAR, Social Security Administration, Supplemental Security Income, webinar
- By ricm1 in funding opportunities, funding opportunity, homelessness, SAMHSA, SOAR, Social security, Social Security Disability Insurance, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Supplemental Security Income, technical assistance
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) SSI/SSDI Outreach, Access and Recovery (SOAR) Technical Assistance Center is seeking applications from criminal justice agencies and institutions that have not yet participated in the federally sponsored SOAR Technical Assistance Program, which helps states and localities to expedite access to the Social Security Administration’s disability programs for people who …
News Coverage of 2019 Lobby Day
CSI In the News!
See what CSI was up to at the NC Reentry Summit on March 11.
View the Video
- Seven Sites Selected for Intensive Training to Transform Juvenile Probation
- 2020 National Mentoring Summit
- 33rd Annual Research and Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Behavioral Health
- A Pioneering Columbus Courtroom Helps Trafficking Victims Find Hope
- [Apply Now] Length of Stay Policy Academy