The Laura and John Arnold Foundation’s Data-Driven Justice project is seeking applications for its Randomized Controlled Trials to Test Interventions for Frequent Utilizers of Multiple Health, Criminal Justice, and Social Service Systems grant. Funding will be distributed to help city, county, and state governments use data from randomized controlled trials to identify individuals who frequently utilize hospitals, jails, …
Category: social services
Apply Now: Randomized Controlled Trials to Test Interventions for Frequent Utilizers of Multiple Health, Criminal Justice, and Social Service Systems
- By ricm1 in evidence-based practices, frequent utilizers, funding opportunities, funding opportunity, health systems, Housing, randomized control trials, recidivism, social services
- By ricm1 in Cook County, Cook County Sheriff’s Office, Housing, jail, recidivism, social services, supportive release center
The Wall Street Journal By Shibani Mahtani When Harold Boone was released last month from Cook County jail after a weeklong stay on a misdemeanor charge, he didn’t know if he was going to have an apartment to return to. “I was thinking, here we go again, I had no idea where my help would come …
News Coverage of 2019 Lobby Day
CSI In the News!
See what CSI was up to at the NC Reentry Summit on March 11.
View the Video
- [Register for Webinar] Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: 10 Tips Law Enforcement Officers Need to Know
- [Apply Now] Evaluation of Juvenile Corrections Executive Leadership Training
- [Apply Now] Rural Jails Research & Policy Network
- [Apply Now] Mental and Substance Use Disorders Prevalence Study
- A Second Chance: Prisoners Thrive in Program Designed to Open up Job Opportunities